Fat Man Melts Policies
Here are the site policies. They are more like a code to live by than a strict set of rules but these points are what you need to agree to adibe by (or tolerate) when you are on fatmanmelts.com or interfacing with other members. Members that violate the policies below are subject to reprimand or even community expulsion.
- Be nice and supportive to other members. I use some pretty direct language in some of my podcasts or videos but there is no place for one member to insult another here. We are a group of people coming together to fight our Food Addiction
- Don't use fatmanmelts.com to advertise any products that you might have for sale to fellow members. I don't want our community to become an advertising outlet. If you violate this rule you will lose your membership. If you have a product that you think would benefit the members send me an email and we will talk about it.
- Don't use abusive language or derogatory terms when posting on forum boards or in live chat. Just be courteous of others. Try and follow the Golden Rule - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
- Respect other members privacy
- Don't take items that we discuss on a personal level or that I may post on a member only area of the site and dessiminate it to others on the web in any online available format unless I agree it is OK. Just basic site content protection stuff.
- If you had a bad day come to get reenergized and not to see how many other people you can irritate. You can hurt someone deeply with just a few bad word or phrase choices. Printed words are a very impersonal medium and often fail to convey the true meaning and intent behind the keyboard typed words.Choose your words carefully, some of us may be very fragile on that particular day.
- I want fatmanmelts.com to be very interactive with the membership. If there is a idea that you have to make the community better email me. If it makes sense and I decide to use it you will get the credit.
- Use fatmanmelts.com to further your improvement as a person